Patron Experience Specialist
The Children's Theatre of Cincinnati / Cincinnati, OH09.26.22
$27,000 – $47,000
The Patron Experience Specialist will assist the organization in fulfilling its mission of educating, entertaining and engaging audiences of all ages through professional theatrical productions and arts education programming.
The Patron Experience Specialist shall be responsible for:
- Selling Single Ticket Orders.
- Selling and processing Season Ticket Orders.
- Answering phone/email.
- Assisting patrons at the Box Office in our Red Bank Road location throughout the season including STAR performances and AcademyLive! and the Box Office window at the Taft
- Theatre during performance dates.
The Patron Experience Specialist’s duties include assisting in all aspects of the ticket office, including but not limited to:
- AuditDaily balancing of subscriber and individual ticket sales
- Accounts Payable and ReceivableProcessing payments for subscribers and individual ticket accounts
- Spektrix Ticketing SystemBuilding events and merchandise
- Selling tickets within the system
- Pulling reports upon request
- Troubleshooting if necessary
- TCT Crown Club and Crib ClubFacilitating the packaging and mailing of membership items
- TCT Digital OfferingsServing as the point of contact for any inquiries or concerns for Pick-A-Path and/or Broadway On Demand
- TCT MainStage School and Outreach AssistanceCollaborate with Operations Manager and Sales Manager to migrate and continually update MainStage school contacts in Pipedrive online software for current use when booking TCT On Tour and WorkShops.
- In the 2023-24 season, facilitate and dispatch MainStage school contracts, as well as assist with contracts for schools and venues booking TCT On Tour and Workshops
- Help capture new and lapsed school business with personal phone calls and emails, as well as personal interaction (when applicable)
- Generate new leads for MainStage school bookings (not just lapsed schools)
- OtherAll other duties and responsibilities related to the function of the ticket office as assigned.
In fulfilling his/her duties, the Patron Experience Specialist will:
- Report to and work closely with the Patron Experience Manager to fulfill the mission of TCT.
- Be an advocate for TCT in the community.
- Consistently and accurately articulate the philosophy and policies of TCT to the staff, patrons, and the general public.
Ideal and Minimum Qualifications
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- College degree in an applicable field
- Problem solving skills
- Ticketing system experience – Spektrix a plus!
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Able to work irregular hours and weekends in addition to regular business hours
Compensation & Benefits
- Wage Range: $27,000 – $47,000
- Health, vision and dental benefits available, partially subsidized by employer contributions, after a waiting period.
- 403(b) retirement plan participation available, after a waiting period, with eligibility for an employer match after one year of credited service.
- Generous PTO based on years of service.
- Generous paid holiday schedule.
Please submit your materials along with references by Friday, October 7, 2022 to:
firstname.lastname@example.org – Use the subject Line: TCT Patron Experience Specialist 2022.