Lead Usher/ Shift Supervisor- (Part time)
Washington Pavillion / Sioux Falls, SD04.15.21
Lead Usher/Shift Supervisor – (Part-Time)
Our Lead Ushers provide supervision of our volunteer ushers and help with resolving ticket and customer service issues. Part-time hours and PRN (as needed) hours available, nights and weekends with shifts being 4-5 hours, $11.00/hour.
What you will do!
- Supervise and maintain leadership of assigned floor.
- Greet all visitors, make eye contact, and direct them to their seats.
- Provide information to visitors on request (performance times, directions, history, etc.)
- Participate in opening and closing procedures.
- Note and report irregularities or discrepancies to immediate supervisor.
- Monitor patrons during performance and take appropriate action to correct any disruptive behavior.
- Assist other lead ushers and volunteer ushers with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Know the emergency evacuation plan, helping hand codes, and assist in emergency situation.
- In constant radio contact with House Manager.
What you will need – qualifications!
- Knowledge of general customer service practices.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and to climb stairs frequently.
- Ability to read and speak English clearly.
- Ability to delegate tasks and duties to the volunteer staff.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
What we offer you!
A fun, engaging culture with excellent compensation along with some benefits/perks for PT staff: free membership to Washington Pavilion + perks such as tickets/discounts, and a discount at Leonardo’s Café on-site, Washington Pavilion apparel and much more!
If this is a great fit for you to work in an amazing place filled with creative energy and excitement, apply today!
EOE, Background Check
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans