Guest Experience Manager
Washington Pavillion / Sioux Falls, SD04.21.21
Full-Time Guest Experience Manager for our Performance and Events Team!
Washington Pavilion Management, Inc seeks an Guest Experience Manager for our Performance and Events Team who is responsible for ensuring front-of-house services for performance, events and activities consistently meet exceptional standards of customer service and safety.
Who we are:
The Washington Pavilion is the region’s home for the arts, science, entertainment and education. Located in a beautifully-renovated, historic building in downtown Sioux Falls, it is one of only a few facilities in the world to bring together under one roof the performing arts, visual arts and interactive science.
What you will do!
- Oversee activities during performances, private events and public visual artist receptions providing excellent customer service and manage performance audiences as needed, including evacuation and medical emergencies.
- Address issues related to safe public assembly.
- Responsible for maintaining a working knowledge of venue and event ADA and life safety regulations and best practices for a public assembly venue.
- Greet and welcome all clients, including professional artists and local vendors.
- Perform operational walkthrough of events spaces prior to house open to ensure safety and aesthetics.
- Ensure event starts on time and staff is properly distributed and performing their duties.
- Collaborate with internal departments on event nights.
- Assist with fulfillment of contract/guest artist rider requirements.
- Advise the technical crew of clients’ concerns and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Manage Part-time/Volunteer Ushers and merchandise sellers. Responsible for creating schedule and training employees and volunteers
- Oversee bartenders and catering staff during private events.
- All other duties as assigned.
What you need – qualifications!
- Bachelor’s Degree, or comparable work experience.
- 2+ years of experience in a related field.
- Prior management experience preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be available to work long, often irregular nights, weekends and holidays as required by the event.
- Basic Understanding of OSHA and crowd control requirements, strong knowledge of applicable safety codes.
- Calm, analytical style when confronted with unexpected situations. A decisive leader.
- Results driven, highly organized and detail oriented.
- Budget management skills and financial proficiency.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Museum, performing arts, non-profit organizations, or facilities management, TAM certification, Safe Serve,
- experience desired.
What we offer you!
A fun, engaging culture with excellent compensation + an attractive full benefits package: Medical, Dental, Vision, AFLAC, Life Insurance/STD/LTD paid by employer, Employee Assistance Program, 401K with a great match, Paid Time Off (includes personal/sick/holidays), free membership to Washington Pavilion + perks such as discounts on tickets/shows/events, and a discount at Leonardo’s Café on-site, Washington Pavilion apparel, jeans on Fridays and fun special events for staff!
If this is a great fit for you to work in an amazing place filled with creative energy and excitement, apply for it today!
EOE, Background Check
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.