Children's Theatre of Madison / Madison, WI08.22.19
CHILDREN’S THEATER OF MADISON (CTM) invites applications for the position of Education Manager (start date: September 16, 2019). This position will work closely with the Director of Education & Community Engagement to support the array of educational programs at CTM. This position is responsible for managing the Student Matinees series (which brings in over 10,000students and teachers annually), serving as the Registrar for all tuition-based Education Classes (over 1,000 students enrolled annually), and providing Administrative Support for the department at large. Position is salaried, part time (35 hours/week).
For a full job description, please click here.
• Extremely well organized and detail oriented
• Experience working with teachers/in a school system highly desired
• Articulate about value & importance of theatre education in schools & communities
• At least one year of experience in arts or business management that includes multi-tasking, meeting deadlines, and coordinating events and programs
• Excellent writing, organizational, and presentation skills
• Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel proficiency a must)
• A demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member of a team
• Ability to thrive while working under pressure
• Understand, support and reflect the artistic standards and aesthetic established and demonstrated by the Artistic Director and DECE.
• Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
• Must be able to successfully pass a criminal background check in order to have access to students in the public education system as well as in CTM programs
Salary: competitive, DOE.
Children’s Theater of Madison (CTM) is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. We will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, and vendors.
Submit cover letter, resume, and names and contact information for 3 references to: email@example.com. Please write “Education Manager Search – FIRST & LAST NAME” in the subject line.