Community Connections Coordinator
CLIMB Theatre / St. Paul, MN08.02.23
Full-Time Salary Exempt or Part Time hourly, $17.50 per hour, benefits, Reports to the Director of Partnerships
The Community Connection Coordinator is responsible for fostering and maintaining partnerships, continued collaboration, and keeping consistent communication with representatives and stakeholders from the communities that CLIMB serves. They will be responsible for negotiating and scheduling CLIMB programming, seeking out new partnerships with new communities or individuals, and collaborating with CLIMB’s artistic and executive leadership team to ensure that all partnerships are reflective of CLIMB’s mission and vision while staying grounded in CLIMB’s core values of Creativity, Collaboration, and Trust.
- Gain a strong understanding of CLIMB’s unique process and approach
- Seeking new partnerships through social media, e-mails, phone calls, and other grassroots strategies
- Maintaining consistent contact and collaboration with a portfolio of secured partners
- Ensuring all contracts, agreements, and collaborations are of equal benefit to our partners and to CLIMB
- Maintaining and updating our CRM with detailed information for new and existing partners and stakeholders
- Scheduling all programming for actors using scheduling software
- Preparing all performance information for actors and fielding customer questions before the programming takes place
- Serve a vital function in our fundraising and development efforts
- Seek out, develop, and distribute promotional materials that best display CLIMB’s impact, efforts, and future initiatives
- Special projects as time allows and as directed by the Director of Partnership
- Background in sales and customer service
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM/project management software
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Customer-oriented approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Sharp business acumen
- Attention to details
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines. The position may require employees to occasionally lift office products and supplies up to 20 pounds.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
Hours of work and days usually fall between 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Some evenings and weekends will be required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to Michael Terrell Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org
CLIMB Theatre requires all theatre employees to be current on COVID-19 vaccines and boosters as recommended by the CDC. CLIMB Theatre is an equal opportunity employer and will consider requests for reasonable accommodations based on disability or sincerely-held religious beliefs, if possible, without undue hardship.